Tuesday, 1 February 2011

INTERIM...



Trying to fix panel...

Not a good photo but only one I did!
























Interim is not so much of a break or free time as work is busy and I will work  the extra days ...

My daughter was nineteen yesterday...Happy Birthday love...(yeah, yeah,I know, I am not old enough,  but believe me I feel it at the moment). I was going to go to York to see her today, but have been in such a stress about BA work.  I wrecked one of my panels/paper lengths( 3 days worth of work)  and have been chewing about the direction of my work ever since.

I am absolutely exhausted and in my hyperactivity I have lost sight of what I should be doing....

I must think of digitally printing my work and then doing the fabrics that were originally my main focus. I need to work as a designer...not painter/artist, save this for translation onto fabrics as  on  all my original samples.

I  can see my self working with illustrator and will do a certificate to teach it so digital is a good idea...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy this week! Your work is AMAZING so whether you choose fabric or digital it will be FAB!

    ReplyDelete