Wednesday, 1 June 2011

ALMOST SHOW TIME...and then NEW DESIGNERS

Today is the first time it has sunk in that our Final Degree Show is next week, and i am finally feeling excited and ready to get it put up...I've painted my boards and started to prepare my display fixtures and fittings. Still eagerly awaiting news of texprint,I have been working ideas and other fabrics that I did not hand in, in preparation for this and New Designers. Yes I had not put this in my blog but I am over the moon to be going to New Designers...Registered last night for New Designer and  Arts thread on line portfolio. This cool code points you to the page when scanned on your mobile...Just give me a little time to upload photos...so much to do....









More exciting photo to follow soon.....



No comments:

Post a Comment