Monday, 26 March 2012

One canvas...

Started out with blossoms and lost interest, grey in the background should have been softer...just did not excite me


Adding my favourite...... texture


Gone back to 'the past ways' and has done nothing for me, I have very little acrylics as gave them away...which is a good thing as with this not working there is no way I can continue with acrylic...

 
but  a prize, I recently won -  six tins of spray paint...hmmm


being me I worked back in with thinners..liking this
layers of paint and varnish...
 
Colours do not show up so well...but this is better, top picture reflects more closely the colour.  A friend won some other colours so she will let me use some of her cans.  Will post again when finished...

I am going to concentrate on screen printing after this.





1 comment:

  1. This all looks very exciting and interesting Colleen...

    ReplyDelete