Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Something to show at last...

Life has been  very full, helping my daughter settle  into a new job. Sounds funny but this is a new one on me, the manager is down south and she has been on her own,  a funny company that does not care about their clients or employers premiss are also in the middle of no where -so just supporting where we can, for me often a lot of waiting about doing nothing...Rebecca want to give it a month. Still trying to decorate but my fabric has arrived and I am testing out ideas... 



the landing....they crept on one buy one...






The yellow is maybe to strong...more pastel



Messing with the stencil taken from screen just to see if it can work with  manutex and 'painterly' splashing...but did not appeal to me





needed a change from owls...did this today first test and I like this....have ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment