Thursday, 13 September 2012

New Project ?

Well back to the posting..last two weeks have been hectic working full time,  art teachers moved classrooms so while lessons go on like normal I have been helping sort rooms and displays out as well as getting everything good for YR7 parent evening... I did apply to the Artist into schools but unfortunately did not give the application form enough time.  I submitted it any way, it might just go in the out pile but I feel better knowing I tried.
Did a lesson  teaching illustrator to a student ,so came home despite to 'play'  Come back to thinking what I want to screen print...two completely different thoughts...here's tonight...

Trend super hero and comic art from older work ...or retro...developing new stuff done recently...........




Still needs work...but like the colours

1 comment: