Friday, 12 October 2012

Woodland walk...progress

I think this has moved on to a good place and is in the style of the kudu, it is along the lines of what is out there and does not stand out as being too different -so this is one strand of my work.  Now I need to work out how I go forward with this sort of thing as in a finished product.  I am not fond of printing from a computer- paper or canvas, it needs to be hand done even if with the use of some computer...I have ideas. 
First I need to concentrate on Christmas Market stuff  as  as I will be entering this for New Design Britain 2013. I think that is my plan and I only have until 23.




This is a pattern worked out of berry image. I like it and think it is oriental in feel, wish I was here when doing my degree..love working inillustrator

1 comment: