Saturday, 10 November 2012

Job Hunting

It has been awhile since last posting...I have been applying for jobs, this seem to be so time consuming and many applications do not even get a response. A wake up call has been the realization of my pay to my worth! Along side this I have been developing my screen printing , mixing it with knowledge I gained through collography and relief printing in general I am pleased with the out come but not sure of the image/subject matter - final image needs further work or to be worked back into...


Different papers/card effect the quality of the print...

selecting the right paper gives you more 'open time' ... to work back into..
.... result, I like!

1 comment:

  1. God luck with the job hunting, let's hope 2013 sees you finding your perfect job. xT

    ReplyDelete