Monday, 26 November 2012

Re:- Designer Market place

Well I have been quiet for a while but not lazy, been very busy and now its time for a snap shot of stuff that is almost ready for the market

Preparing work with mounts...trying to make the best decisions as work needs to fit stranded size frames.

This one may need a square frame and white

Selling prints in a mount  protected by cellophane.

Silly bird stickers   
http://designsbyellington.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/a-silly-doodle.html

Thinking...only frame I have ...

...in progress

night lights?....in progress


I am  fond of this print, may keep for myself , the actual mark making, details around the redand I wonder if I am not seeing it for what it is? A respected friend felt uneasy/unsure with the position/relationship of said blob-(constructive and very welcomed...thanks) 

...opinions are welcome please!   I may just  use smaller mount and find a section


No comments:

Post a Comment