Thursday, 24 October 2013

Workshops/teaching....

This is now going very well, been doing about three workshops in a week for the last month or so. Been a big learning curve for me, started with flour paste screens which students found difficult to get their heads around. Numbers dropped so was action needed...then using paper stencils, this some found difficult to cut... so separate sessions to create stencils... which led to me giving my left over vinyl bits to a group and wow! I got them onboard and wanting to do more. Today we moved to painting screens and doing manutex pull. After half term screen printing will be their own designs....

A few pics of my own current work ...Kudu and typography. Very individual style of working, screen printing but well mixed with knowledge gained from print making and more so collagraphy.















No comments:

Post a Comment