Friday, 29 November 2013

Not sure I like....

Well it started out as a chalange from myself for myself and yes i have done what I set out to do....I have mastered my techniques and skills screenprint and working with dyes. But not to say I like the out come, bit silly to put pigeons on a chair but urban grunge it is. Not sure where now yes i can do but still no work or jobs!  
Been off with conjunctivites since tuesday and feelling worst now than beginning of week, no more sticky eyes just sore and very itchy. Did not get an interveiw for Dream job, phoned and asked - so many applications could not read all just made a pile and picked the top four or so !!!!! It took me a week to do the application!


 I am always reminded that even if I dont like it some one may... 


Pulled out left over bit of flock from college days.....




 I enjoy putting random bits in my work hence the tricycle.


No comments:

Post a Comment