Thursday, 11 December 2014

RE USE / RECYCLE / UP CYCLE

Project i am involved in ...may look like urbexing of some sort but no! ....This is my pile of stuff I am doing up and slowly falling in love with my collection,  but it not 'mine' its part of an community enterprise thing. Not sure how I fell into this but thats me , get my fingers into allsorts ....




Totaly fell in love with these curved chairs, sorry no before photos....but had straight heavy legs with a mass of metal work.....



“OUR AIM IS NOT TO PRODUCE GOODS FOR PEOPLE TO BUY, BUT TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR PEOPLE TO LIVE”

ReBuild North East was registered as a Community Interest Company on the 9th July 2009 and aims to become the regional centre of excellence for the community reuse and recycling sector.

No comments:

Post a Comment