Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Happy 2015!

A little late but been so busy now just to many things on the go I will have to let something go just not sure which one...Can I not make more hours on a day! First there was stick and Create and there still is but I have not come back to this ...got into tattoo designing as I thought it would help me draw more and create new work for decals. Wellllll that has been addictive, loving the briefs the challenges and the people, been drawing frantically, but  not a lot that can come across to my decals. Had two winners and a few invites which just fuel the obsession to draw!  Theres the upcycling ...a chair  pad/cushion lying behind me waiting for its cover. Trying  to tender to deliver some art workshops and today the new that  a bid for workshops at a college has been successful...oh lets not forget invigilation and a random scattering of support workshops.

Well writing this all down makes me see why there no time...and housework is running away. I am busier now than when I was working, big difference is there's  no pay cheque....but I am happy just hope i can make a go of this....

Some images, Its quite flattering to think someone will live with what you design for ever!
WON...

WON...



No comments:

Post a Comment